Kelly Clarkson sucks period...
i am watching a re-run and i just saw Kelly Clarksons' live song thing. IT SUCKED. i mean it started off ok but then she began to run to another stage and she must have gotten winded. well then she startes to scream the words and all the sudden she goes to the section of the crowd where the water is coming down and jumps in the cwowd and begins to sing/ well she doesnt get half the words out and the end of the song she kept going on and on and on. it all together sucked for her.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Kelly Clarkson sucks period...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I've just seen bits and pieces of the show.
But from what I did see, the whole show was horrible. How the stage and everything was set up wasn't appealing to the eye at all.
But I kinda like KC.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
She's hot though...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
yeah when she was screaming i was like omg shut up..lol*..but maybe if she wouldnt have screamed it would have sounded better.
i totally agree with you...that was the worse part of the show..and everytime I turn it on MTV they are re-showing that part.
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
Bookmarks